- Full Air Conditioning, service, repairs, regas & modifications.
- Ability to repair & make new Air Conditioning hoses & pipes.
- Complete air conditioning service.
- Supply of new compressors, condensers, evaporators and TX valves.
- Hoses and pipes remade, modified and new replacements.
- Servicing and repairs to all systems.
- Heaters, removed, replaced and supply of new units.
- Complete licensed workshop.
FEATURE: Is Your Car Ready for Summer?
When was the last time you had your air conditioning/cooling system checked or serviced? Did you know that the air con should be serviced every 2 years which includes replacing the receiver/dryer? Moisture builds up in the A/C system and subsequently, turns into hydrochloric acid. Because most of the components are made of aluminium, this acid is slowly eating away at you’re A/C system which will eventually destroy the system and be costly to repair.